Extraterrestrial Aliens: Alien Creatures from Other Planets

space1

Aliens.  The mere mention of the word makes one think of creatures that come from a foreign place.  For some, aliens are pictured as green with tentacles on their faces and three legs instead of the typical two legs that we as humans have.  For the rest, aliens look just like humans, the only difference being that they came from a different planet; a planet other than Earth.

Do aliens exist?  Probably.  Have I ever seen one?  Who knows.  That’s the thing about aliens – we may not know if we have seen one or not because they may look just like us.

While we may picture them being all green and coming in flying a UFO shaped like two bowls enclosed on top of one another with several antennae sticking out of the top, the reality is that they may look just like us and their UFO may be able to shape-shift into a car or other common form of transportation once they have landed on Earth.  Or, it may even be able to put on the illusion of a different shape (e.g. a red manual transmission car) while still actually being the two bowl shape that we most commonly expect.

Pretty crazy stuff if you ask me.

38 Responses to “Extraterrestrial Aliens: Alien Creatures from Other Planets”

• Space Munkie says:

I believe that there is life out there. Other whys, why is there more out there then just our star system? It would be a waste of space if there wasn’t any out there.

• Space Naruto says:

i agree cause there are millions of solar systems in a galaxy and there are even more galaxies there are in a universe. know imagine all the solar system have 9 planets as ours do and there might be a 1:9 chance of it having a planet like ours. now times that by the number of solar system you have just maybe life do exist in outer space but we maybe have not found them yet. Pls correct me if i’m wrong in any information^^

Sarah replied:

not all of the solr systms wil hav 9 planets. sum mite hav 10, sum mite even have 20. LOL

• JEAN-LOUIS says:

EXTRATERRESTRIAL LIFE DOES EXIST
    A GREAT EXPERIENCE OF LIFE
    IN 1968 SUNDAY NIGHT 3 AM ALIEN SPACE SHIP OVER MY HOUSE
    ONE OF THE ALIEN CAME TO SEE ME
    WE ARE NOT ALONE AND NEVER WILL BE
    OUR GALAXIES ARE MILLIONS OF SOLAR SYSTEMS ALSO ALIENS

Brian - Staff Writer replied:

Hi Jean-Louis –

I am absolutely fascinated by your incredible description of an alien encounter you experienced. What did the space ship look like? What did the alien do to you? Why was the experience “great”?

boogaloo replied:

how do you know their not just crazy

kawindians replied:

you are right we have seen a UFO above our home and in florida,
    there are thinga we know nothing about

• zab says:

dont be afraid by ufo.They are not fierce as some of human race.They not eat what we takes every days.not use oil or any energies that we use.So they will not maka war with us.We,human, will fight and kill each other to control economic source.Eliens will not do this.Their life are different from us.Nothing they can take on this earth.They had their own source to live.Something different from us.they just come to see and made some research.They are nit from this earth.They built spaceships.If they live here,they will not built spaceships.I think they come from another solar system,not from another galaxies.Galaxies stay too far from another.I think there are creatures on another galaxies.But they cant reach us.No timetunnel.The key was their ship speed over light speed.In our holy book Quran (I am muslim),said “we(god-Allah)created universe and we scattered cretures on its”.Scattered mean,there are creature on many of planets and galaxies,not only on this earth.So I beleieve in ufo,our holy book not deny its.In another verse,quran says “You cant go to the heaven (universe) except with sultan”.T think,Sultan mean energies,power and knowledge”.Our prophet Muhammad pbuh said there are creatures on one of far planet,all of believe in Allah(God).Some of companion ask him (they have any religion or something else-i forgot its) and the prophet said,They know not that and angel and human existed.But this creatures no ufo.I think Ufo eliens was not the creature that told by prophet.Ufo knew us,human.They use to visit us from ancient times,when we only walk on our foots.ufo, exciting creature,great mysteries created by our god.God know best,we know nothing.

rajat replied:

i think u r correct

kawindians replied:

you are not wrong,you dont know when you are speaking to an alian.or should I say someone higher than us,

• Showurov says:

I think…. :
    In every big bangs,there is actually one world with living things on it like we have..

• Alizi says:

You should think practically i understand you belive on your god but ever you thought that why these aliens comes to our planet for reasearch millions years ago there was a great disaster on our planet this leads to creativity of earth again and that’s why they comes to our planet .

• Tyyne says:

I also had a visual sighting of a large craft on the ground when I was about 16 years old. I have since done some extensive investigation into this and have come to understand that we are not alone and are being visited by several groups of races. The abduction phenomenon is real. The numerous sightings around the world are real. We are the discovered race and we must prepare. Check out newmessage.org and alliesofhumanity.org
    I found it very enlightening. The information was challenging but rings true for me.

• ras says:

I believe they exist. The intelligent ones might be similar to humans except for some differences. As a consequence of their intelligence, surely they know God at least some best individuals of them. There are of course religions.

Not to mention other planets, ever here on earth, may there were or will be several repetitions of human condition. I am not saying reincarnations, but reappearance of human-like cretures. After the present humans destroys earth and themselves, God would recreate another -more similar or more dissimilar- life forms that eventually lead to intelligent creatures.

• John says:

I find it fasinating how much galaxies are in space. I wonder if there is a intelligent bieng unaware of us existing.

• len_yphei says:

i too believe that alien exist. In 2002 i saw a cometlike thing, having a smoky tail flying north to south. It turns back twice and flew away. Not only me but the whole villagers saw it. I couldn’t forget it since.

• Natsu says:

wow were not alone aliens are real but their plant are soooooo far from us am i wrong or right??

• Lily says:

all of u r rite! ‘sept i never seen alien spaceship b4. >^.^<

• david says:

of course there are creatures from other worlds we once thought the earth was flat! as we ourselves develope the more other worlds become more interested in us and make contact,because at the moment we do offer them anythink new? look at it this way do we make contact with the ants!!!!!!!!

• Science Lover! says:

There is a whole universe out there, and ton of galaxies and even solar system. Why have all that extra place, and nothing else be out there? We cant be the only ones here! But I still think of them as green, three legged, and one eyed creatures! 🙂